Be greeted by a large Oak Tree that guards the entrance to this lovingly renovated home of this second generation seller.
This home offers many different options and caters for everybody. It offers excellent flow through spacious living and entertainment areas to a large, well-established lush garden with pool for the children to play in. You can bring the parents/parents-in-law as well. By closing either one or two doors you can create a large flat or even an office..
Close to Kenridge Primary School, Durbanville High, Fairmont High School and popular Durbanville Hills Wine Farms.
Surrounding areas Tyger Valley, Durbanville Central, Aurora and Kenridge.
- This home offers:
- North facing home
- House size – 425 m²
- Plot size – 1 468m²
- 4 bedrooms with bic – carpeted
- Study with built in shelves - carpeted
- 2 FULL bathrooms – heated towel rails and underfloor heating
- 2 Half bathrooms – one with bath and one with shower
- 2 Lounges
- Guest toilet
- Open plan tiled living areas with built in braai and air conditioning
- Large dining room with fire place – laminated floors and air conditioning
- Fitted open plan kitchen with granite tops
- Separate scullery
- Burglar bars, beams and alarm system
- Private back garden with chlorinated pool
- Sprinkler system in garden
- Farm style outside braai with industrial extractor fan and spit braai
- Automated 3 garages with ceiling and 2 sets of double doors leading to entrance and court yard
- Massive store room
- Rates R1 091.50